Well, I finally gave in and got a blog. Tons of people i know have one, so I thought it would be an easy way to share information. I'm not sure yet what i'll share on here. I guess our lives, and what we've been up to. Porter and I worked together for a couple months right after we got married. We thinned trees in the wilderness. Porter would chop them down, and I would thin them out with clippers. At first it was so stinking hard, but then I was so grateful that Porter and I had this time to spend all day together, and really get to know each other inside and out. I would recommend it to anyone. So now Porter is working with his dad until January, when he will go to a Car Medic school in St. Louis, Missouri. And no, I can't go with him :( So I guess i'll be a widow for two months while he's there. I am working at a montessori preschool, which I am really enjoying. Life is hard, but its also the best I've ever had. I have never been this happy or felt this good about myself. Love is worth it, and I don't regret a single moment.
When Porter and I got engaged, everyone thought we were moving too fast, or we got the "what the heck are you doing?" comments. But we both knew it was the right thing to do, and thats what counts in the end right? Hopefully something exciting will happen soon so I can post it! Ha
Monday, December 14, 2009
The news about us
Posted by Madi-Porter at 4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kissy :)
My favorite engagement picture
Horseback riding!
This is from when we went horseback riding in the mountains. It was so much fun!
This is me on a horse. Not very graceful:)
Us trying to get one together




0 comments:
Post a Comment