Well, as I thought, I am horrible at blogging. Let's see, in April we moved to Middleton, where we are living in Porters grandparents house while they are on a mission to Africa. We love it here, even though it is wayyyyyyy more work than an apartment, but so worth it! And I have a garden:) Porter is loving CarMedic, and doing awesome and getting better every day. Its so crazy how its been almost a year since we got married. It seems like yesterday! Some crazy things have happened the last few months that I won't go into detail about, but we are very excited to be trying to get pregnant again later this month. Porter really wants a boy and I want a girl, so we shall see:) Actually I would just be happy with a healthy baby. My brother Robbie left on his mission last Wednesday. crazy! I'm just so happy it happened, and I pray for him every day. And my other brother is leaving next week! Craziness. Not much going on this summer. We're going to the coast for a little work/vacation next Wednesday and I am excited to get away for a little while! I miss all of my friends in Boise, and everywhere else. I love my life! Hopefully I can figure this thing out so I can add pictures:) Love, Madi
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kissy :)
My favorite engagement picture
Horseback riding!
This is from when we went horseback riding in the mountains. It was so much fun!
This is me on a horse. Not very graceful:)
Us trying to get one together




2 comments:
You guys have been keeping busy! Sounds like things are going good for you two. We miss you. I am sorry to hear about possible pregnancy problems, I hope you have a girl this next time around! :)
Thanks Shauna! we miss you guys too. Congrats on the new baby! Thanks for the good wishes:)
Post a Comment